Math doesn’t need to be your best subject to know a Home Loan or Auto Loan from Mission Fed comes with a great rate, knowledgeable and local service and helps make a difference in your local community.
Our goal is to provide you with a Credit Union Auto Loan that gets you into the car of your dreams—while you still feel comfortable with your monthly payment. For Auto Loans in San Diego, you’re in the driver’s seat with Mission Fed. Plus, we have several handy calculator tools to help you determine the right loan and payment for you.
A vehicle is a major purchase with many different options on how you can pay for it. Use the auto calculators to help answer your questions about buying or leasing a car.
- How much will my auto payments be?
- How much car can I afford?
- Should I take a rebate or low-cost financing?
- Should I lease or purchase a car?
- Should I accelerate my auto payments?
At Mission Fed, we understand how important it is to match our members with the right San Diego Home Loans and Mortgage Loans. That’s why we have made it a top priority to give each and every member the personalized attention they deserve when looking for a credit union Home Loan.
Here are just a few of the options Mission Fed provides for our Home Loans and Mortgages:
- Fast and easy [apply-mortgage:body~online application] with an answer in minutes
- Competitive fixed and adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- Refinance and cash out loans
- Low down payment loans
- First-time homebuyer programs
- Options tailored to best suit your budget and goals
Purchasing your first home or selling your current home and moving up to your next one requires some serious calculations. Use our home calculators to navigate your way through the home-buying process, from mortgages to refinancing and more.
- Mortgage Payment Calculator
- How much home can I afford?
- Comparing mortgages (i.e., 15, 20, 30 year).
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home?
- Should I refinance my home?
- What is the Loan to Value ratio of my home?
- Should I pay discount points?
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage?
Take a peek at our infographic below and then contact Mission Fed online, in a local branch or by phone 800.500.6328 and let’s talk about your next financial goal. Your success is our bottom line, and that’s why it’s our goal to help you reach yours!
Click the infographic below to view the enlarged version.
The content provided in this blog consists of the opinions and ideas of the author alone and should be used for informational purposes only. Mission Federal Credit Union disclaims any liability for decisions you make based on the information provided. References to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name in this article by Mission Federal Credit Union is for the information and convenience of its readers and does not constitute endorsement, control or warranty by Mission Federal Credit Union.